COMING IN SEPTEMBER 2018!
Kindermusik @School brings the power of Kindermusik right to your child’s preschool – St.Paul’s Preschool! Your child will enjoy weekly music classes that are thoughtfully designed to improve the skills that will lead to success in school and in future music instruction.
Each class includes interactive activities such as:
- Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
- Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
- Focused listening with music to improve skills in following directions
- Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills
- Developmentally-appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
- Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, and taking turns
Kindermusik @School helps your preschoolers develop pre-literacy and language skills through a child’s most-loved rituals, music and story time, while also introducing the musical concepts and skills that will prepare your child for success in formal music lessons later on. Kindermusik @School will also give parents the tools at home with our ‘Digital Home Materials’ to encourage the learning, bonding and fun at home!